It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

facebook live stream agent of some sort

An agent was at the bus stop and he was there on purpose he was there because I was there. This is a man who's been on the streets pretending to be homeless for quite some time he's wanting one of the many who like to play head games and guess what about fake things that aren't really happening. I felt like he was faking being high and the man making that livestream said that he is not faking and he could smell the drugs on him. I'm going to let all of you be your own judge as to what's going on with these two people and whether or not this is fake or real. I was told that his name is Noah and he's from Russia. He keeps walking around claiming his name is Jason and if he is high then it would be harder to maintain a facade of Jason if your name really is Noah. Which leads me to believe his name really is Chase and he really could quite possibly be a double agent....possibly.
He kept repeating over and over again that judgement day is coming and the reason that he's doing this is because I was sitting at a bunch of cross from him writing my story as I walk through the city of San Antonio delivering the handwritten story to all of the people who are involved in this conspiracy all of the people who are being watched closely by James Comey the FBI and the unsaid. I'm no longer going to try to figure out who is who and what their objective is I'm going to deliver to you what I see what I know and let you determine the rest until James Comey and Robert Mueller share the truth with all of us we're just going to have to watch and be entertained by all of the agents domestic and foreign playing games that you would only see otherwise in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment