It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 21, 2019

Earth 4 AJ daycare





My little helpers my babies they were so good with this daycare and making it a success. I miss them so much it hurts I am not able to talk about my life with them because it is so heartbreaking that I can not be with them. As if it is not bad enough their father is a sociopathic killer and rapist but I am forced to deal with Moscow Heather and CIA Brad you have no human qualities and when Hillary tells them to attack me in the most heinous ways they do just that. Hillary does not care who she hurts she does not care about the health and well being of my babies and she does not care about your children either.

No comments:

Post a Comment