It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

dirty agents being sent to walk past me

I would like to know who is sending all of these agents to walk past me so that I can take pictures of them it's very lovely apparently they have no idea what's happening with pictures and the fact that it creates their Doom their prison sentence the morons are laughing and asking me how are you doing which is the statement of my enemies you are my enemies and look at the man in the SUV following me all over the city and sitting waiting as I walk around taking pictures what are you waiting for to put a bullet in my head? These people are so sick and isn't it sickening how our tax dollars pay their paychecks for being traitors to our nation?

No comments:

Post a Comment