It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Barack Obama


All smiles I am still emotional about this day, mad as a hatter. Do you people understand why this man was all smiles and laughter? I am gonna tell you. It was him that sent airforce one over my heead while it was carrying president bush to washington. SICK. he is laughing because he finds himself so darn clever. I was tore up I still am how sick you are. How sick and disrespectful to the Bush family. I spent months yelling at President Trump and he kept saying it's not true. Yes it was not true he did it. I like everyone else thought that the only one's that can order air force one to do anything is the President and Vice President. Well like many other Americans I was wrong in walks the foreign spy sick sick President Obama. YOUR SICK.
I am sorry President Trump although it most certainly happened you did not do it.
Air Force One was here a lot that month and in Dec. that year. I personally think the pilots need to be indicted your SICK too. What were you thinking???????
OK well if the pilots were cooperating with the investigation that is different.
I look forward to finding out about the pilots and whether or not they protested the request. I want to know id they contacted the authorities our intelligence agencies, or the president? I don't think that they were cooperating with the investigation that was a last minute decision.
In Dec. they poisoned me and I went to the library and slept. There was a woman in that library for almost eight hours waiting for me to leave so they could send Air Force One over my head yet again. I just saw that woman moments ago and it brought up all these terrible memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment