It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sergeant at the Eagan Police department Dakota county

there's an agent of sorts or whatever he is staying at the jury driving the red SUV going to the liquor store across the street and buying up plenty of liquor. it must be nice I can't even eat I haven't been able to bathe in the last 12 days or eat a meal. that's how cold-hearted evil and cruel these animals are. this Sergeant you see pictured put his name on the fault charges and he sent me out of the police department without any place to stay without being able to fend for myself be myself with shelter myself saying that he was getting a social worker which means emergency detention. I plan on getting an indictment for him

No comments:

Post a Comment