It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 26, 2022

JW Marriot Rapist pigs

I found my attackers and I found some of the rapists that are constantly violating me too stupid to stop. these are the pigs that are announcing oh I want it oh oh harder I wonder if Alyssa Milano is staying here with her husband because that's who they keep blaming. see how they have this nice spread of food these are all the individuals that have been starving me to death these are all the individuals that help to take my bank account and put me on the streets making me sleep on a park bench even though every night I go and pay for a room I don't actually stay in the room these morons are lying to people saying that I'm staying in a room saying that I have shelters saying that I've eaten it's been 5 weeks and I only ate small amounts of noodles and a little bit of oatmeal that's all I've been able to eat. but it sure is enjoyable watching the rapists have a full spread of the most exquisite food ever. I'm sure you don't deserve it and it's about to come back on you tenfold

No comments:

Post a Comment