It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

The Samaritans are gone

The Good Samaritans are gone they walk past me knowing exactly who I am they know that I'm starving to death and they go into the Emory and they change their clothes and then go for a walk walking past me again thinking they are funny thinking my situation is funny. not one single Good Samaritan in the group of spies and agents our tax dollars are paying for their meal and they are paying for their room and board here at the most expensive hotel in the city. they help to take my bank account from me they helped with my suffrage and my homelessness and they refuse to even flip a dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment