It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Eric Hernandez sapd

Eric Hernandez of sapd San Antonio Police department is the most arrogant pompous ass I have ever met in my life. this is a sociopath and a cold-blooded killer we don't need cold blooded Killers as police officers we have enough problems with police brutality in this country Eric Hernandez is not only a pompous arrogant piece of s*** he seems to think he can do whatever he wants and get away with it I want everybody to pay attention to my T-Mobile account and the phone number on the T-Mobile account he was sleeping with a woman working at t-mobile. he decided to ask her to do favors for him and manipulate my account and give me a very special phone that he had access to the phone numbers that I was calling weren't actually going to the state department or any government officials that I was attempting to call he manipulated everything including my social media making sure the post about his crimes didn't go up. Eric Hernandez used to get in his police cruiser and follow me around the city of San Antonio. I went into a residential area and parked in front of a house and he told me that he could have pulled me over because when he was following me and harassing me he could see that Facebook was up on my phone when he was behind my truck it's not a crime to have Facebook up on your phone when it's on the holder you dumb piece of s***. if you continue to manipulate my bank account putting up error codes of declined messages if you continue to take money out of my bank account Eric we're going to go ahead and we're going to list all of your crimes and details and I don't need the social media that you deleted everybody's watching the crimes that you have committed and it's time for you to straighten up and fly right because you are not above the law

No comments:

Post a Comment