It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Jackie Neering is a monster

Jackie Neering was using her daughter's names to attack me and post lies about my children my child never had tred locks that doesn't make sense. Greg never taught Ava to brush her hair he forced her to cut it and she cried for a week. he was too lazy to brush it or teach Ava to brush it. When teachers at school started to complain the kids weren't groomed properly he forced her to cut her hair. He complained he was unable to afford new clothes so they were wearing worn stained clothes purchased from Goodwill and rummage sales. when i was still able to talk to the children Aadyan kept telling me they needed clothes. over the years Maria Perez and Jackie Neering have been sending me messages impersonating my daughter to stick the knief in and turn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment