It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 29, 2022

Same games another day

this stupid piece of crap was told to give back my bank account he was told that I need a room I need to be able to bathe and I need to be able to eat a meal this piece of crap decides that he's going to play the same games that he always plays telling me to go back to the country Inn. first of all he's not going to be at the country and he's in the Mall of America he walked through the Radisson Blu to get into the Mall of America and I watched him. the morons not even there and he's playing little mind games come back to the country Inn I'll get you a room. no what you're going to do is give back my bank account and then go to prison and you better stop running your stupid mouth with your stupid games playing the same games every day that don't work that sink your ship think you your loved ones and everybody that was stupid enough to become a member of your team. this moron thinks that he's going to continue to threaten me telling me that if I go back to the country and he's going to inform the employees that the police need to be called and I need to be apprehended you go right ahead that's exactly what we want to watch you do we want you to show the entire world just how stupid you are. you continue to run your God damn stupid mouth perhaps you want to tell me again how you're going to make my children cry if I don't do exactly what you tell me to do and you better stop raping and it better stop happening to me and it better stop having to all women this is your end

No comments:

Post a Comment