It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Home 2 ---TRU

once again my card was declined I saw an agent here however he's more of a friendly these employees that were working here are also familiar with me and my situation and they seem to be non-criminal nothing like what was at the Emery. you'll see pictures of the decline screen. and they sent me to the police department which was right next door unfortunately that Police department didn't have anybody at the front desk when I pressed the button I stood there for a very long time listening to the buzzard go off nobody answering it it reminded me of the commercial president Trump had made about defunding the police. now when we try to get police enforcement and we tried to get the help of police officers were put on hold press three for murder and then stand at the door for an hour and nobody will answer you. the police officer was off duty had a vehicle sitting outside the police department running when he came out I asked if I could speak to somebody about getting the police report and he said that he was done for the night and sent me down to another police department. was the rudest nastiest police officer I've ever talked to in my life police officers not supposed to give legal advice they are not attorneys. it is against policy and procedure for them to give legal advice he had no right and no business telling me that it was a civil case and I do not get a police report for a civil case none of that makes any sense but he probably had a sovereign in his head that he couldn't control and now he has no job trust me I won't stop until your badge is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment