It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Minneapolis Police department 4th Street

g. Queen told me that I could not have a police report for bank fraud if it was my ex-husband because if it was my ex-husband that's a civil matter and apparently if there's a civil matter then here in Minneapolis you don't get a police report and you don't get the help of the police that doesn't make any sense but I've heard these stupid statements before officer herrero of the Prue road then he refused to write a police report even after he gave me a case file number. then this man said oh whatever I'll leave you to go wherever you want to file a police report and he sounded exactly like officer graph cottage Grove who said all right I'll just leave you to sleep on your Park bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment