It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Micheal the pig. Elvis

when I got put in the bexar County jail I was in excruciating pain I was there for 5 months and I didn't even so much as getting a 30 minute reprise from the pain and October 20th I was put it in the two bravo unit the pain was so excruciating and there was more than one causing the pain begging for death. the sick evil son of a b**** continue and refused to stop there were people standing around like Nick dozer Christopher deck Jason the idiot Eric Hernandez and when I was begging for death Nick Joseph said I'll kill you you want death I'll kill you it's coming back to you 10-fold Nick you're not going to be able to tell anybody how that lake of fire and sulfur felt. when I would go to the bathroom I wouldn't even receive a reprieve at that point I could hear somebody saying long ass ign not even allowing bodies renal system to operate properly. I don't know what that means perhaps you know what it means but I'll tell you what the entire experience made me cry all those that walk with me were also crying because of this evil piece s*** so if it was your daughter your mother your grandmother if it was your loved one would you sit back and let this evil piece of crap do this or would you come together all the ants coming together against the grasshopper? are you going to continue to let him terrorize or will you stand with me against evil

No comments:

Post a Comment