It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Aloft

I went into the aloft and went directly to the bathroom before I went to the desk to get a room. or to get my card declined by somebody remotely accessing my bank account. when I was in the bathroom a black employee with long brakes was beating on the door claiming to be security and he thought he was funny too I told him somebody was in there he said are you a guest I said I will be a guest in a moment but are you currently a guest. I'm trying to use the bathroom before I go and become a guest and he kept screaming and beating on the door nearly breaking the glass of the door acting a fool I was terrified I was in fear for my life. the man was unstable he was hostile angry and combative. when I left the bathroom and went to the front desk he was talking to the female that was working behind the desk laughing saying I told her I was security and I was beating on the door and I scared her and the two of them were laughing is this the professional way in which your employees should be acting don't you think this will create a lawsuit for the aloft? you let these morons in your city and you let them work at these large corporations just to ruin the businesses and create lawsuits. the night audit that you see pictured below then said that he couldn't accept my card without the name on it and he was announcing who it was that was manipulating all of these employees including the black man who was aggressive harassing me scaring me and was teetering on the edge of a salt. the manager came out and she looked very familiar claiming that I couldn't use the card because of my name wasn't on it. nobody else who actually does their job properly rejects my card and I've stayed at the Wyndham Garden which is a four-star hotel and my name was an on the card I stayed there for more than three nights and my name isn't on the card. it's a replacement card because officer Christopher deck officer ram Martinez and Tammy Miller stole my credit card. so I had to go get a replacement credit card this is the replacement. they were announcing who is doing it and that's Rory Vance and officer Christopher deck I referred to as Popeye in the city of San Antonio they were manipulating all of the employees at several hotels and those employees were telling me I couldn't use the card because my name wasn't on it and I just told the story of staying at the Wyndham Garden for star hotel and the name wasn't on it

No comments:

Post a Comment