It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Emery

here at the Emery all of our agents for many different intelligence agencies are here staying it's $392 per night and your tax dollars are paying for it they claim they are conducting an investigation which of course they are not they're committing very serious crimes. first of all they took my bank account and they're watching me starve to death and they want me to die of starvation and I have to watch all these idiots these criminals eating and drinking and it's the taxpayers it's paying for it and all of you should be outraged. I was just told that every single person that staying here that's a part of this conspiracy is well aware of my situation and my condition and they just don't care I was told that every one of them understands what I am. of course I am what you say I am and you seem to think that starving me to death and having me on the streets torturing me is the best way to deal with what I am. not one single one of them is going to get away with this not one single one of them will go unnoticed their pictures and information are filling the FBI database and there we go again you're exposing all your sleeper cells and all your foreign and international spies that aren't supposed to be here. if that's not bad enough that they're not supposed to be here and treason and espionage is punished by the death penalty these stupid assholes are starving me to death and eating in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment