It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Caribou coffee August 25th

so I finally made it to Caribou coffee after some dumb b**** held the train for 45 minutes and three of the trips that the train was supposed to make we're not made the train just sat there this stupid b**** is going too far you all better get control of her now she spend it sending in all of her goofy ass rapist spies. obviously I have no friends here in Minneapolis you know in San Antonio I used to be giving money occasionally and I would be given things that I needed like food to keep myself alive but I want you to take a good look of at this fat rapist pig this international spy that doesn't deserve the income that he has and doesn't deserve to be in our country he's a piece of s*** and he's the fourth one that was sent in here then I have one idiot from trader Joe's in here that idiot was in San Antonio screaming in my face actually he was witnessing his best friends screaming in my face and I've had enough of your God damn rapist pics and they're stupid ass s*** this stupid moron was in here laughing and smiling as I yell at Susan and Haley and that stupid real estate agent and Shanna worm to shut their f****** ugly mouths this stupid son of a b**** thinks it's funny well I'll tell you what it's not funny but when you're indicted and you're strict of all of your assets and you're put on the f****** streets with nothing to eat and nowhere to go I'll be coming out laughing at you how about that let's see how f****** funny you find it then you stupid arrogant piece of s***

No comments:

Post a Comment