It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Dech doubles

these are what I call Deck doubles. they pulled in a bunch of men who look similar to officer Christopher deck trying to create confusion while I was on the Streets of San Antonio. now they're all minions and they are all involved in this conspiracy and anytime I've become within 3.2 miles of their home they are required to GameStop. now of course in this case many of them traveled all the way to Minnesota to participate in the GameStop because somebody was confident that they could create the confusion once again and create my emotional breakdown they're failing miserably but all of these death doubles are still here. today in Minneapolis and in St Paul there's one particular face that I am seeing very often and there's a reason for them they're trying to tell me who it is that's attacking me who it is that's wants to keep me on the streets of Minnesota starving and refuses to give my bank account back to me Marshall Mathers

No comments:

Post a Comment