It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

ta Police department

when I went to the courtyard Marriott I asked the employees to give me directions to the Minneapolis Police department they directed me to the police department on 4th Street that is next to home to and there is also a police department four blocks from this one. when I finally arrived at the police department I pressed the button for the front desk and waited to talk to somebody. I waited more than 30 minutes and absolutely nobody answered. I was starting to think that they finally defunded the police department since nobody was working there. there was a police cruiser outside still running and I decided to wait for the police officer to show up so I could ask for my police report. the police officer that came outside had just changed into civilian clothing. I asked him how I get a police report written. he told me that there's probably nobody at the front desk. I asked him if I should wait for the police officer that's driving the police cruiser that's running. he said that's me and I'm off shift I can't write your police report for you I'm no longer signed in. apparently they change into civilian clothes and then drive their police cruiser to wherever they store it I've never seen this before. so he directed me to go down the street down 4th Street past hennington road and there's another Police department. I've already been to that please department it was a horrible experience. and my second visit to that Police department was pretty horrible too. when I arrived at the second police department I pressed the button and an officer that was sitting at the desk opened the door. he immediately started yelling at me come on come in hurry up. I knew it wasn't going to go well. the officer's name is Officer d. Queen. in the video you'll see the badge number you're also going to see how rude and ignorant he is. he I asked for a police report and he said what happened? I told him that my ex-husband was accessing my bank account and he told me that if it's your ex-husband it's not a crime so I'm supposed to let my ex-husband take all my money out of my bank account and it's not a crime I supposed to be homeless and starving to death because my ex-husband took all my money out of my bank account and it's not a crime? then the man told me that it's a civil matter and not criminal so I don't get a police report. then when I started recording the conversation he made the exact same statement that the airport police made oh you're recording me well I'm recording too my coban recording is on. this man's about to lose his job and he's recording the reason why does that make any sense. you wouldn't believe how many times this has happened with police officers it's as if they're being manipulated by one certain person making them do very stupid things. so then I tried to have a conversation with him so that I could get a police officer to fill out a police report and he continuously said that it's a civil matter and it's not a criminal matter first of all it most certainly is a criminal matter that's a felony he's accessing my bank account. second of all that's a police officer and he is not by law supposed to be giving me legal advice he is not an attorney. he's wrong he's completely inaccurate he doesn't know the law. and then he told me that because it's my ex-husband and he must have joint access to my bank account because it's my ex-husband I'm not getting a police report. my ex-husband has never had joint access to any of my accounts because he is such a creep because he doesn't know how to deal with money. I told the officer that I have been divorced for more than 10 years and it didn't matter to him he still felt like the ex-husband didn't commit a crime by taking all of my money making me homeless and making me go 5 weeks without food. so all of the efforts of black lives matter were fruitless these officers are still criminals still violating our civil rights. they are still guilty of police brutality and they are still guilty of covering up and hiding the crimes of fellow police officers. I have been told and I am unable to prove that Thomas worm manipulated this police officer before I got there. because of my phone Thomas worm knows where I am every minute of the day he knows my intent and what I am doing and he has every intention of making sure that I fail making sure that I starve to death making sure that I never have shelter or the ability to bathe again. I hope that somebody can investigate all of these crimes and find out whether or not Thomas worm contacted the police officer before I arrived at the police station Thomas worm is out of control he is a sociopath and cold-blooded killer and he needs to be stopped

No comments:

Post a Comment