It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

A declined card with a strange code

the Marriott I believe it was a courtyard the employees were very helpful and very kind very professional. however my card was declined once again with a strange error code and you'll see that picture down the screen I went to a liquor store after I left and it was declined there as well I'm taking pictures of all this asking for print-ups usually these hotels will give me print ups but for some reason the courtyard Marriott was not working. the young lady working behind the desk said that it was downloading and rebooting all day I wonder who's staying there that stopped that printer from working please take notice to the book on the desk that's the idiot I'm dealing with everybody look at that book on the desk

No comments:

Post a Comment