It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Criminal spy lying to officers

this is the man that was sitting at the desk mistakenly from a distance I thought he was Christopher deck the web designer. I got up close and saw that he wasn't he said that he doesn't work for the police department and he told me that he could go in the back and get a supervising Sergeant so I could turn in my complaint my statement I told him that I had to finish writing it right now I'm watching him wield three different police officers he just had a police officer let him into the police station. I think this is a member of the team of attackers that came here the ones that are attacking me in other words Christopher deck Thomas worm right now he's having a conversation with yet another police officer and he's following me around rubbernecking watching everything that I'm doing it appears as though he's trying to find some reason that they can arrest me that's what it appears perhaps he's here investigating the officers. nope sorry I don't think so this is not a good guy someone needs to take a really good look at this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment