It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Emery

here at the Emory you'll see all kinds of agents and officers and you'll also see on the screen how much it cost. after I was instructed to go in here and check out all of these dirty criminals then there was a lot of upset people about the price these are all staying here on your tax dollars this is your tax dollars being spent on all of these criminals who are a threat to national security. the woman you see sitting at the end of the desk with the tattoo on her arm used to use the burns building to do yoga classes and then she would chase me down the sidewalk ask me if I was filming her while she was doing yoga classes. I have a phone film does not go in a phone but I'm sure the Ukraine or Russia whatever country it is you came from is still using film maybe they're even putting film inside phones you moron don't ever follow me out of that embry again don't ever follow me again

No comments:

Post a Comment