It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 29, 2022

The monster is at country inn

with great power comes great responsibility. this is a monster he's the reason I don't have a bank account he's the reason I'm on the street she's the reason I'm starving to death and all of us have to hear well she didn't do what I told her to do so I rate. this monster is staying at the country Inn and he was told to come to the lobby like every other person is required to do when I'm in the lobby but he's too much of a coward to come into the lobby and sit down and allow his picture to be taken. this is a monster that needs to be stopped I still sleep out in the park bench and I still have to listen to his ugly mouth telling me to use my debit card and when I use my debit card the funds come off the account but yet I don't get the room I don't get the merchandise that I'm trying to purchase because he puts an error code on the screen. the audit or the clerk at the store see the error code and take the merchandise back however the funds are still taken out of my account because he is a piece of s*** div class="separator" style="clear: both;">

No comments:

Post a Comment