It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Jeff Bezos

I am very hungry somebody keeps increasing my appetite which doesn't make any sense does it Jeff I feel very ill Jeff for some reason every time I use my debit card the money is taken off 10 minutes after it's approved there's a disclaimer that comes up on the screen saying that it wasn't approved which is of course a lie and it's an error code that all agents recognize they recognize it when I tell them it's approved it's going through the money is being removed from my account and then I get an error code from nowhere 10 minutes after it was approved they recognize what's happening Jeff I guess you're not as slick as you think you are it better stop

No comments:

Post a Comment