It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Hampton Inn in Eagan

the white bald piece of crap this is getting in the dark gray SUV is giving me dirty looks and being a creepy piece of s*** this man has been attacking me he has been following me around he has been making sure that my debit card does not work he's a rapist and he has the audacity to give me dirty looks as if I have done something wrong sitting on a bench at a hotel. obviously sitting on benches is all I can do after this stupid piece of crap took my bank account and he has the audacity to give me a dirty nasty look it's the last thing that he has done here in Minnesota and he will regret it this rapist pig is done you have just lost your freedom and the entire world will know what a monster you are how dare you give me it dirty nasty look I'll wipe it off your face

No comments:

Post a Comment