It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Another bag put in my path

they put bags in other items in my path and expect me to pick them up because this is the way the investigation was conducted in Texas and we're repeating the same thing here in Minnesota they want me to pick up this bright colored bag so that all of the minions will be able to spot me and know who I am today I didn't take it usually I take it and it ends up in a lost and found somewhere. when it ends up in that lost and found the investigating agents are able to go and get it if they consider it to be evidence if they are ready to progress in the investigation collecting evidence. most of my investigation team has gone on incognito and they are so deeply incognito that I'm starving and I'm suffering so it's up to me to progress this into the next phase

No comments:

Post a Comment