It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Christopher deck conehead

officer Christopher deck the piece of s*** decides to announce that I need to go to a shelter and I can't have a room after he's the one that stole my bank account that's $15,000 he's going to demand that I go to a shelter I already went to the veterans administration who told me that I can't have any shelter unless I have phone service. it's 12:30 at night and this stupid piece of s*** is telling me to go to a shelter when everybody is telling him to get me a room he refuses to do so he's been bragging how he's going to take my bank account and use it to fund his vacation here in Minnesota. his vacation attacking one mother and innocent woman fighting for her life fighting for her children he's a psychopath and nobody seems to have the strength to stop him they just let him do what he wants and let him run his ignorant nasty mouth. I can't go to a shelter dumbass and I shouldn't have to after you stole my bank account and your whore Andre is running around lying to people flashing a badge claiming to be an agent and she finally admitted that she's been lying and she's been impersonating an agent manipulating police departments to let her work at undercover as a police officer manipulating police departments telling them to harass and stalk me

No comments:

Post a Comment