It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Drury hotel assault

on March 18th 2022 the day before I was arrested I went to the Drury inn in St Paul Minnesota. all of the spies police officers and criminals at large we're at the jury and the FBI was paying for their hotel rooms and their three square meals a day. at that time I had gone three weeks without food and I was outside in the freezing cold couldn't feel my hands or my feet I had not stayed in a room and had not bathed for three weeks. I had to watch all of these criminals staying at the jury going in there over and over again taking pictures because I was instructed to do so. I walked through the jury got a cup of coffee sat down at the table and waited for officer Christopher deck to meet with me because he claimed he was going to compromise. he wanted to negotiate with me about what I was putting in my envelope because I guess he doesn't want to go to prison. officer Christopher deck being the coward that we all know he is never showed up. so then I walked through the lobby stopping at the computers opening my email and printing some of the emails that are relevant to the crimes officer Christopher deck has committed. I left copies of those emails later so that he could find them knowing that he was staying there at the time. I left the hotel and returned five or six hours later. went back through the lobby as I had done before saw Michelle Vance with her child I believe I'm not sure. got a cup of coffee and there was a young woman working there who appeared to be Latino with a fake ponytail down the middle of her back, she was running it through the lobby running at me acting odd or behavior was very odd and aggressive. she approached me and asked me if I had asked for room service in my room I said no I did not I'm looking for the bar and the restaurant. then I asked her if the bar and restaurant was open to the public and she confirmed that it is in fact open to the public. and in case anybody's wondering that means whether you have a room at the jury or not you can go to their bar and the restaurant. so I went into the bar and took pictures of the man that made attempt on my life in Duluth Minnesota he drives a black pickup truck and sometimes he looks different than other days so very different he looks. on that particular day he was looking different he actually looked a lot like my father. after getting several pictures of him I decided I did not want to stay I did not want to talk to the man that tried to kill me and as I walked out the door the young Latino lady grab me by the shoulder when I was outside turned me around to a cost me verbally. she said weren't you here earlier today using the computers I think I saw it on their surveillance footage? then she told me that my behavior earlier was odd in nature. she said because my behavior was so odd she was worried about my well-being I'm worried about her well-being after assaulting me physically. she continuously said would you like to talk to my manager would you like to talk to my manager over and over again continuously I had to tell her I didn't want to talk to her manager. she was stalling she had already called the Saint Paul police department and claimed that I needed to be taken away on an emergency detention now of course at this time I can't prove this but I promise you investigators can prove it. she continued to go on and on about how it's for my well-being and my safety. I think for all of the safety of all of the guests at the jury she should no longer be on the premises and she should be indicted for assault that's why I went back today August 2nd to talk to the manager. while I was at the jury trying to talk to the manager I noticed that he was very feminine and he too had chased me through the lobby. he was acting erratic and his behavior was odd. most managers would be concerned when they are informed that one of their employees physically assaulted a guest or a member of the public and verbally accosted them. I even tried to inform this manager that she may have called the Saint Paul police department lying to them saying that my behavior was odd and erratic which it was not. that's called abusing the system lying to police officers and it's a felony. today when I was talking to the manager that thing who wore the name Dakota claiming to be the general manager said that he would look into it. he started to use the excuse he wouldn't know who was working that day apparently they don't keep good track of which employees working on which day does that make any sense? this moronic manager as it called itself did not take my name phone number address or a way to contact me after it looked into it. then the moron said this is private property and you have to go. it's privately owned dumbass and it's open to the public and I'm a member of the public trying to file a complaint you did not write down one single thing and that stupid statement of yours it's private property is the statement of Joaquin Castro congressman idiot that doesn't know the law. when I was leaving I saw another predator showing up at the Drury hotel to stay there you will see him in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment