It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 29, 2022

A cup in my path

all the same things that were done in San Antonio Texas are being repeated at this time. i exchanged a cup for the one I had. it was a large water container that was put in my path yesterday and the mug I got today has coffee in it. you can bet it is poison. i have been exhausted and my hip hurts when i try to walk. all repeated tactics nothing unique. the wind is picking up blowing hard. i am not sure ab
everytime I come to apple valley it is the entire city that is stalking, harassing and terrorizing. this is where the dog is, officer z. haley and deputy carley notch are and the people in this city are mean and nasty. they are yelling and screaming at me threatening me. today August 29th when I arrived at the target there were two latinos walking past me acting stupid the same latinos that are staying in a hotel in mendota heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment