It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Check in at 5:30 a.m.

first I went in and told this audit that Christopher duck told me to meet him there. he actually said what do you expect me to do about it does everybody remember where that statement came from Julian Castro. what a odd thing for an audit to say and finally he decided to look in the computer and type Christopher d e c h. apparently Christopher isn't staying there he's sending me on a wild goose chase from one hotel to another telling me he is going to get me a room. he doesn't seem to be at any of the hotels he's sending me at and he keeps telling me to go to each one getting pictures. and there you go officer Christopher deck d e c h is exposing all of you spies CIA FBI NSA and other creepy bastards as you can see in these pictures there are a family arriving from the airport ready to check in at 5:30 a.m. . this should be okay as long as they have a reservation right? every time I go and talk to an audit and tell them that I have a reservation waiting for me they are explaining to me how I can't check in at 6:00 in the morning or 5:00 in the morning even if I have a reservation the Radisson is one of them who did that of course take a good look at the pictures of the individual who's working at the Radisson like how he put on a mask to hide his identity secret agent Man you're exposed and you say the stupidest things maybe you should control that sovereign that's in your head you don't have to say stupid things just because he tells you to

No comments:

Post a Comment