It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Airport police

this guy's that sitting at the desk looks a lot like Christopher deck from San Antonio Texas the web designer I had to go up close and talk to him to make sure it wasn't him and it's not him. the sergeant that I talked to the other day and that I am following up with today isn't actually working today but I'm going to fill out this complaint and leave it here hopefully one of the supervising sergeants will get it here. I was told that the sergeant that I talked to the other day the pictures that I posted isn't actually from here doesn't actually work for the airport police he is one of these individuals that say that they are a part of investigation when actually there are a bunch of criminals these police officers here at the airport please and every other police station in Minnesota are daft enough to believe that these individuals are a part of an investigation team when they are not I have to file this complaint that I started last week and get it finished today. they tell me that it's not going to do any good to turn it into the supervising sergeant that I talk to but I'll go ahead and make a copy of it don't take it to the mayor's office and the American decide whether or not doing any good to complain about the individuals that were harassing me and threatening me. one of the ignorant nasty police officers here at the airport had said to me oh you're recording well I'm recording too there was no reason to make a comment about whether or not I was recording with my phone obviously it was bothering him obviously he's a very insecure sociopath and when I went to Minneapolis officer Queen behind the desk who told me that I couldn't have a police report said the exact same thing oh you're recording me well I'm recording you too the exact same words the exact same statement as the sociopath cop that works at the airport police everybody take notice to that this idiot needs to be stopped

No comments:

Post a Comment