It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 26, 2022

Rory Vance vs. IHOP

more events thinks he's funny and he is still continuing to try to set me up for a crime. he's telling me to go ahead and go eat at IHOP so I don't have to starve to death anymore but he knows full well because he's the one manipulating my bank account and manipulating the debit card and all of those error codes he knows that he will cause an error code to show and it will look like I haven't paid even though I have paid and even though the money is being taken out of my account it'll still show that it's not paid. I'm not really sure what happens when you can't pay after you've eaten and I don't want to find out the hard way of course. but when you have idiots that are criminals and criminally insane advising you and how to be able to eat then this is the kind of advice you're going to get. and when they're instructing me to go to every hotel telling me that if I pick the right hotel I'll be able to get a room that's bad advice too. obviously it created quite an upset last night although I was schooled as to how everybody is being lied to and what lies they're being told because that man working at the American Inn was pretty upset and told me I have no money in my account told me that it was a fake attempt no it was a real attempt and I was instructed to be there and you being combative with me and angry is ridiculous if you think there's no money on my account it looks as though you're the one that took the money. all of us know that Thomas worm Rory Vance Christopher deck officer z. Haley Greg Marshall with King Castro are manipulating my account but now there's some guy named Jackson working at the America in who appears to be manipulating my account as well

No comments:

Post a Comment