It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Grand piano

the airport has this beautiful grand piano. today there's this young man playing the grand piano and he's earning money he plays absolutely beautiful he is very talented. the important thing that I need everybody to notice is he's not flying out of the airport and he's not flying in the airport he is here to play that piano and earn money. I was told when I was sitting on a sofa waiting for someone to come into the airport that I was trespassing I showed the officer a boarding pass and he's still accused me of trespassing. notice how they target me single me out notice how the only reason they're working is officers is so that they can attack me you need to take notice of this why are they putting so much energy and putting so many psychos in my path. why do you think that is why is there so much attention and focus on me you need to wake up as to what's happening and why it's happening because this is it

No comments:

Post a Comment