It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 29, 2022

The blanket.

in early August there was a blanket put in my path because it was getting very cold outside. it was actually a kind jesture that was turned into something else. there were pictures of the blanket sent to all my attackers and when i was at the airport the dirty airport police made reference to the blanket and the bag. they were announcing they recieved pictures of those items when they were sent to harass and terriorize me. they said it was trespassing when i had boarding pass in my hand. moronic. this is exactly what Joaquin Castro and Ted Cruz enjoy saying when it's not even true. then their team picked up on it and started repeating the lunacy. it's said police officers don't know the law like Thomas Wurm, Thomas Boyle, Christopher dech, Timothy Wilson, Dan Nealson, Clint Roderick, Deputy z. Haley(dakota county jail), Deputy Carley Notch, Deputy SGT. Sneedeker, Officer Sandoval (who looks a lot like Dech), Now that I speak of it he looks a lot like Micheal. Rory Vance who claims to be an expert of the law is even been screaming it's tresspassing and that is when I am walking into a hotel to see if I can get a room. that is ridiculous is everyone tresspassing that walks in to get a room? your a moron. i left the blanket accidentally in the target in Apple Valley I was in Starbucks and it was drapped on the back of a chair. for a long time I heard instruction go to lost and found to get the blanket back. today I finally made to target lost and found the blanket wasn't there and you can bet it never was. it is black and grey leopard strips. when i would walk around with the blanket drapped around my shoulders i would recieve instructions to put it away out of site don't let anyone see it. first this paranoia was based on no one was allowed to help and there can not be any evidence that they helped or they would suffer the consequences. now that i believe is true but they it turned into making me a target for preditors. her significant other saw the blanket asked where I got it and then kept saying "don't get it dirty it's her favorite one. then there was a big argument that she was unwilling to make me freeze out in the cold. those that were threatened were told they would be pulled off the case if they helped even a little. so today when you hear someone being nasty and repeating the most nasty statements who claims he does so because he no longer wants to have to participate in this. What a sack of shit liar he knows full well that all he has to do is help me and he would immediately be pulled out. This piece of crap is likely the fat ugly piece of crap that was at the Hampton Inn in Eagan making it look as though he was going back to texas but he never actually went back to texas at all. This waste of life is asking questions that are none of his buisness and when I refuse to answer he starts screaming the question saying it over and over again. There is a park police officer that does the exact same thing and when I refuse to answer he grabs any tool on his belt to hit me with. The last time I dealt with him he was grabbing his flash light to hit me with and two SAPD officers had to stop him he is a piece of crap to the core. If you don't want to talk to an officer you don't have to. This waste of life kept riding his bike past me over and over again when I was sitting at a starbucks saying "is everything alright, is everything alright?" I refused to answer I was sick too death of being asualted by officers both verbally and physically. You remember that we still have the right to remain silent and we do not have to speak. We do not have to talk to a dirty cop or any other cop if we wish not to. This creep has been screaming junk all day and his favorite phrase is "What are you going to do?" None of your buisness and you shut your mouth. Senators came in asking what is going on and he lies and says he is just being obnoxious so he will be pulled off the assignment. He is a liar he is obnoxious and he is a bully that nasty crap out of his mouth is who he is. don't believe him for a minute he wants to be pulled out he is a rapist and as long as he is on this assisgnment he gets away with his crimes maybe for the rest of his life. Another moron screaming his fool head off saying the most nasty things is Ana Sandavol's employee I had a picture of him in my envelope but someone has taken the picture from the blog I will get it put back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment