It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Between Castro and Ted Cruz

for the last 2 hours for King Castro and Ted Cruz have been playing games telling me to go to a Hampton Inn so that I can get a room. they have been announcing that everybody in Texas is coming down on them for what they are doing to me the fact that I'm on this after they took my bank account it's their team that took my bank account and they should have control of their team. disgusting insane that you pasture is telling me to go in check in that means the money will come out of my account and an error code will come up telling me that I'm not in the area code will say that the card is declined even though it. so after the money comes out on my account I will be at a park apartments and the rain will be coming this moron things today his stupid childish games are going to cause an emotional breakdown so I will commit suicide because it's necessary suicide, to have me foresaken by my lord. he has been able to get the CIA twins to help him with this and they have been doing this for unable to get me to the point of suic idal or depression of any sort and a concussion does not learn how sick he is. my name is in the registry for the evening even though i am not actually staying in a room at all then he lies to all the investigating officers and agents telling them i am in a room when in fact i am on the streets with no where to go. he lies to all his peers and all GOP members

No comments:

Post a Comment