It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 26, 2022

LAdy Gaga the psycho

Lady Gaga just got done telling me that I can't have any food I can't have any fluids I can't have any cash and I can't have any shelter unless I walk around asking everybody. she just announced that she's the one that sent the minion at me just moments ago and she told me that he's not going to give me anything and he's not going to help me out unless I ask for it and I'm not allowed to have anything unless I beg people and ask people because she thinks that she's creating some sort of humiliation and it will break me and I will commit suicide that's how stupid stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment