It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 28, 2022

The black truck the killer

this is the idiot that tried to kill me in Duluth he's been chasing me across the country this moron came just a few inches from running me off the road he was also at my father's house in essexville Michigan and tried to run me off the road on I-25 in essexville Michigan and Bay City michigan. he was chasing me down Wilder avenue in Bay City Michigan chasing me down driving like a complete lunatic this is a piece of s*** notice how he took his license plate completely off his truck and put a license plate on that says Jesus apparently this is supposed to be funny this is the man who announces he wants to kill Jesus and now he's putting a plate on his truck that says Jesus. this piece of crap needs to be put down he needs to be put out of his misery that's enough we've all had enough of this piece of crap

No comments:

Post a Comment