It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 26, 2022

Country Inn

I was told to go to the country and wait in the lobby and wait for Rory Vance who took my entire bank account and he would be giving it back to me I waited there for almost an hour. and I saw all of the minions walking through the door that came to this town to help attack me. apparently I was supposed to be taking pictures but considering the employees were gracious enough to let me sit there I decided not to take the pictures and overstock my balance and overstep my welcome. there's a camera in the lobby of the country in and those investigators that are actually doing real investigation are using those cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment