It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 26, 2022

Apple valley August 25th

i went in americInn again to try to get a room knowing that my card worked here before I picked up the phone and asked if they had a room available and this man said that he'd be right out on my way there I was told that I would see who my attacker is and I would see in person why they were trying to keep me away from Apple valley it's because of this man. when he was looking for the room in the computer system he asked if I had ever checked in there before and asked what happened. I told him a few days ago I tried to check in my card was approved and then an error code showed up on the screen after all of this happened I went to the police and got a police report this made the man very angry as if he wasn't already acting badly he became combative. he continued to try to register me in the system my card was once again approved and the $158 came out of my account. several minutes several minutes after it was approved and he began getting the keys ready the area code showed up and he decided that I couldn't have the room even though the money came out of my account. I asked him if I could have a print up so I can take it to the police. he became very angry yelling at me telling me that he can't print up an error code. I told him the other employees that work here were able to print it up for me and hand it to me apparently his skill set isn't that of theirs. the man started screaming and yelling at me telling me to get out telling me that I was mean-spirited. this is a rapist telling me that I mean spirited. he came around the front of the desk nearly assaulting me coming into the way he was angry and combated he was threatening and I was scared to that started yelling and screaming telling me that it was all fake and I shouldn't have tried to get a room he was telling me there was no money on my account and I knew it there is money on my account took some of that and then decided that I couldn't have a room. I kept looking at him asking what makes you think there's no money on my account who are you and what makes you think you know anything about my bank account you're making yourself sound as if you access my bank account and took the money because you seem very convinced there's no money. this man is hideous and stupid he's aggressive and he's mean pointing to the door screaming at me as if I had done something wrong. telling me that I needed to leave immediately. there's no reason to act this stupid but as I said before this is the man that's been the man that's been freezing my account this is the man that put me on the streets this is the rapist I pick. I felt like I had to get a complete because he was that aggressive he was that means screaming at me telling me that I had done something wrong I did nothing wrong. there is money on my account you stupid piece of s***. and this is what Susan has brought in these goddamn animals and I have ran into this all day today Friday August 26th I was poisoned a Caribou coffee by the Target Field the target stadium I can barely move now I've been sick all day Susan is a problem Susan and her pal Shana worm Michelle Vance Haley the cat Jenna the psycho pull-blooded killing machine these b****** these animals and they've gone to far. I plan on going to get a police report and of course I will file a complaint with the corporate office

No comments:

Post a Comment