It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 28, 2022

SpringHill suites

I can't believe all these creepy assholes are still here these are the creeps that went and bought groceries walking past me and they walk past me with the groceries knowing that I had gone more than 10 days without food and then I went on to go 15 days without one morsel of food until I got one meal then I went again starving to death again unable to pay for the last 6 weeks while they stay here in a room in the lap of luxury and your tax dollars are paying for it these are criminals these are monsters these are pieces of s*** bullies they are a part of a conspiracy to create an emotional breakdown a conspiracy that is called domestic terrorism they are a threat to our national security they have no moral compass they are criminally insane

No comments:

Post a Comment