It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 26, 2022

JW Marriot rapist

I'm feeling a lot of abdominal pain and now I'm feeling pain in my anal sphincter I wonder what is causing such pain. now it feels like needles and pins in my labia majora and my labia menorah and I'm listening to a voice say you got to go you got to go you got to go because the dumbass thinks that if I'm feeling this sort of pain which some people would call rape then I'm going to go he thinks he can control me by causing me pain. he's a box of rocks useless waste of flesh a waste of life too stupid to figure out when you're causing me pain I'll dig in my heels and I'll stay right here because whatever you want I'm going to make sure you don't get it

No comments:

Post a Comment