It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 28, 2022

In Eagan

she is actually doing it again believe it or not this whore is trying to convince me that I want to be with her man and that I want the violation that he is participating in and that I it to be she is actually repeating oh baby oh baby again she was school last time she did this this is w h o r e is so cute and the information that is being put out that she is trying to convince me to go over to the back Western Plus because I want it oh I want it and that's what she's repeating over and over again she is very sick head but she needs to go to prison and he's done. this is the same woman that was at the jury on March 18th the woman that assaulted me physically verbally it costed me and then called the police telling them that I have an emotional disorder and that I have odd behavior asking the police to come to the jury the whole reason I have police reports in and filed a complaints against the jury and contacted the corporate office and will continue to pursue this because she was stupid enough to manipulate the general manager Dakota and constantly over and over again all of us have to hear I'm helping with a whiny crying voice it's disgusting you call this a spy you call this a good spot what are you people think you're doing utilizing this dumb b****. last week when I was near the JW Marriott this same woman in the mall was pulling all of this crap of you want the sexual interaction you want to be intimate and then when I went to the American Inn she's the one that stopped my card. she's playing hell of games she's stupid as hell and she wants everybody to know how stupid she all the members of the team keep asking her what she thinks and unfortunately all of us have to hear a whiny crying voice I'm helping I'm helping is not helpful she's ruining their whole entire investigation and she's discussed

No comments:

Post a Comment