It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

University Police department Washington Street

I went to the University Police department and picked up the phone to talk to a police officer and had the most hideously stupid conversation I've ever had. he continuously repeated over and over again that the airport police is a different Police department different division I already knew that was pretty obvious I was asking for internal affairs. obviously some dumb sovereign who doesn't know anything about the law and doesn't know anything about police departments decided that they were going to abate my ability to get to internal affairs and get the complaints filed against these dirty police officers that shouldn't be on the force. I asked this police officer were internal affairs was for the Saint Paul police department I don't know that's a completely different division I have no idea where they physically are you'll have to call dispatch. yeah the moron actually told me to call dispatch so I could talk to internal affairs you don't call dispatch to talk to internal affairs they have a phone number

No comments:

Post a Comment