It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

AC Bloomfield hotel

the ugly mug. when I went to this hotel and asked if officer Christopher deck was registered they said they couldn't give out guest information. obviously this doesn't make any sense because whenever you go to a hotel and you ask if that particular guest is there you ask if they can come down to the lobby to talk to you or you have a meeting with them or you ask them to call the room to bring them out. so obviously the employees are not only being manipulated but these are the criminals from Texas and all other states being brought in here to manipulate the hotels the Caribou coffee the police departments. tthe ugly mug was staying at the hotel and he was forced to come downstairs when I was sitting in the lobby waiting after getting permission to wait in the lobby you stupid assholes trying to say that I'm trespassing you are morons. the ugly mug is the ugly dog that is pictured with Marshall Mathers in my envelope that I hand out to every Police department every city hall every church and every city that I go to. he told me that I would never see that ugly mug again but today I saw it. what a nasty rapist dog then I had to watch it eat breakfast after I've gone nearly two weeks without any food in any meal well it stays at the most expensive hotel in the city. the ugly mug was too much of a coward to even so much as say hello. then had the audacity to thank me when I was leaving the hotel before it called the cops and lied. it was so lovely watching you eat in front of me when I am not allowed to do so you're a rapist and you better stop with the rape pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment