It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Crystal in Duluth mn

this Jeep belongs to Crystal I believe she's married to Eric Hernandez. she has been working hard to help attack me she was working as the property manager of my apartment building in July of 2021. when she was working there for one week people were trying to gaslight me into believing that it was Stephanie Walker that owns the Jeep. her name is Crystal and she was working as a temporary manager while she was working as a temporary manager in my apartment building she went into my apartment to read all the papers and to look at the wall and see all the pictures that were taped to the wall. I don't know why they sent her in there but she certainly didn't give me a 24th at 48 hour notice she didn't notify me that she had been in my apartment that's on lawful. she had taken several of the papers that were laying on the counter they were pictures of her Jeep and the license plate which has been involved in stalking and harassing. there was also a crystal a manager of the HEB who had been getting in my face threatening me I still have to file a complaint with HEB corporate office because the woman was claiming I was doing something wrong simply by taking pictures. she got the security officer and herself to kick me out of the store and then chase me down the security officer followed me all the way to my vehicle taking pictures of my vehicle and taking videos of me the man is completely insane and that makes for a lawsuit against a chibi. and that's what I've said about Julian and Joaquin Castro creating problems for San Antonio as they run the city like kingpins

No comments:

Post a Comment