It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Thursday June 18th McDonalds

 Thursday June 18th I rode the bus ended up at H-E-B on Thousand Oaks and Jackson Keller they sent a minion at me a large black man and now it seems that he liked my backpack while I was sitting on a bench barely able to move because of my injured knee. When they announced the backpack in this manner it's because they were given a full description of me and told that I am carrying a US army rucksack. They are announcing that they are minion sent to stalk and harassment it's a daily thing all day long I get to the point where I just ignore it I was unable to get a picture of him because Gregory Marshall was controlling my phone.
I did however get pictures of the helicopters and planes that were flying over my head. That Gregory Marshall and Joaquin Castro instructed to fly over my head.
I then walked over to the McDonald's the moment they realized I was going to the McDonald's they made phone calls the cheeseburger and small coffee that I ordered was poisoned because those employees were instructed to poison it. It made me very exhausted I was unable to keep myself awake. And this is yet another daily thing that I go through. Some of the McDonald's employees are actually cooperating with this investigation but most of them are just sociopathic criminals and foreign agents. Everybody enjoy seeing your McDonald's because very soon there will be no more McDonald's they will close their doors forever 4 crimes against humanity they've been poisoning this food 4 years remember the rumors that french fries cause cancer those aren't just Rumours people french fries cause cancer they're doing it purposely.
Scientists and doctors are well aware of where the carcinogens are and how to add them to food. This is the large conspiracy to increase the doctor's visit increase the health insurance cost so those people will benefit the healthcare industry and all of the sociopathic New World Order agents and demons who work in our healthcare industry stop trusting your doctors and nurses to take care of you and actually care about your well-being. They are demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment