It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

McDonald's serving poison

The truth of the matter is McDonald's has been poisoning their food for years many years .  Now that police officers are being poisoned the nation finally wakes up . McDonald's is poisoning all of their Patriots When I visit McDonald's more poison is added to my food and drink than others . I have been documenting this telling the story of this and turning the evidence over to investigators for years . I have gotten so sick I thought I was going to die  I have gotten so sick I wanted to die . You can imagine how distraught I am that nobody paid attention to what was happening to me and other Patriots other targets by Foreign agents  but now that police officers are being poisoned the nation finally wakes up .  And I'm still on the Streets of San Antonio my life is still in danger and I am still being poisoned  the same way police officers are being poisoned to all across this nation . 



No comments:

Post a Comment