It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Episcopal Church Saturday July 13th

  1. All the things that were in that bag that were taking by my enemies at the Episcopal Church were put on the donation tables they were put it on up front and center so that I could see them they were hoping to create an emotional upset sorry you lose again. And this is a wonderful example into the scripture that says that we should not become attached to our Earthly possessions. Obviously Joaquin and Julian Castro have become attached to their Earthly possessions and when you lose them perhaps you will have an emotional upset and you judge the world according to your own emotional intelligence or lack thereof

It's important to note they didn't really steal it I left the bag on their property and planned to go back for it. My enemies called the staff at the Church and told them to take the bag and told not to give it back. They rubbed it in my face by giving me a ticket that was in the bag to announce they had it. I already knew they had it my guardian angel told me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment