It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Stalking continue March 14th 2020

The automobiles on the road are my stalkers .  Of course there's some innocent people will have no idea what's going on I know who the tacos are because they turn on the right to nice break sunny day and there's a whole lot of headlights .  Sometimes what I forget to mention is not all of these people are criminals some of them to cover agents .  A little more than a year ago we were having fun with it because I called all of them minions  they are doing evil bidding for dirty politicians like the mayor and we can Castro and Hillary Clinton .  Some of these minions were than purchasing stickers stuffed animals  and Son guards that had Minions on them . It was very funny  yeah. Two days ago I met yet another Minion who is brand-new wearing a shirt with a minion on it . So at least they have a sense of humor .  Many of these people driving these automobiles were instructed to if me run me over and put me in the hospital or kill me . Miraculously I have been able to move through my days without being hit  I have come very close  to being hacked on several occasions . It took me quite a while to figure out what was happening  and when the crosswalk said walk people never stopped moving through the crosswalk  that's because I was a Target there are many Targets in this city  how many people who have been hit . More concerning than police officer  and NSA  having people run over by automobiles to eliminate Witnesses is the fact that the mayor knows exactly what is happening that is concerning . 









































 Here at the Starbucks on Broadway Street I have more minions. Who are stalking and harassing the problem I have with these minions time and time again for many years is them getting nasty with me giving me dirty looks as if I'm some sort of criminal. It is all of you who are the criminals. You have agreed to help foreign agents dirty politicians dirty police officer dirty National Security age and Etc. You are breaking the law stalking and harassing an innocent Mother fighting for her children and you have the audacity to give me a dirty look you're the criminal not me. As I said before it is all of you who are going to prison because the stalking and harassing that you've become involved in is a crime and it is a punishable crime in a court of law



No comments:

Post a Comment