It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Cheryl, Christ Episcopal Church

I want to say to you that the time is drawing near I finally get my justice and as you walked to the stand to receive your Capital Punishment I will be in your face as you were in mine "How are you?" "you want a taco"? "You feel OK?" As I repeat all of your patronizing words in your face I will be 2 inches from your face as you have done to me in the past three years. I will taunt you and ridicule you in the same manner as you have done. It is amazing that you are too stupid to see people can see clearly that your nice is fake.


I have pictures and I will make sure those pictures are seen by the masses so all know how sick you are and all you have done to help attack our nation and cause the death of millions you are a sick soulless animal and you will be judged by this country.



No comments:

Post a Comment