It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 20, 2020

Bobbsey Twins

 This morning I Saw The Bobbsey Twins and their usual place sitting at the picnic tables at the Hyatt Regency by the Starbucks. And the last three to six weeks these assholes have been stalking and harassing me being stupid. For some odd reason these morons seem to think that they are getting away with their crimes and they won't be brought to Justice and they don't have enough of a brain to stop. They were nasty as usual making stupid comments similar to that that you would hear from a high school child.
These Bobbsey Twins are the ones working construction here in San Antonio Dia construction crew.
These two fat bald assholes are the ones that were in charge of the scuffling around the AT&T building they allowed it to fall into Martin Street and on top of a church. That church now is getting a free roof and 4 months this entire city was displaced all of the buses had to be rerouted it cost a pretty penny because of their incompetence. And yet they're still in charge of this construction job they're still here and those apartments that they have from Mister B are being paid for by the AT&T Center construction job.
They have been in their vehicles stalking and harassing me and following me around last year when I would leave Starbucks they would be sitting in the parking lot across the street watching me sending their dogs to attack me to take my life to steal my things. When I walk past them on the sidewalk they would say stupid things like Dech I love you which indicates they're gay and they love a sociopath. What they were really trying to do was tell me that they are in my phone listening to everything reading everything. They are unlawfully accessing all of my phones. These are sociopathic killers they come from New England the state. I figured it out at one point in time because that was their football team that they were loyal to it's the only clothing they ever wear.
They stay in the apartments above the Saltgrass Steakhouse and they have been there for many years I can't even remember when they arrived I think it was when I was trapped in my house in 2017.
They use their own vehicles for stalking and harassing and they borrow the vehicles of their Pals those dirty CIA that stay at the Wyndham Gardens




This is one of The Bobbsey Twins that was called down to the Hilton Garden Inn. This white SUV with Georgia plates was very upset he nearly ran me over on purpose then he opened up his door and he called one of The Bobbsey Twins The Bobbsey Twins came running down the street to talk to him. Apparently The Bobbsey twin was trying to calm him down it didn't work. Then The Bobbsey twin was pacing back and forth smoking as the SUV went racing down losoya street. I really have no idea what I did but I hope I do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment